Wednesday, August 7, 2013

QUATREFANCY SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER

This morning I would like to feature StampinUP QUATREFANCY SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER. 

The first sample was made by Kjerstine of Canada.  She also used the Mosaic Madness stamp set and the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.  Colors used:  White, Pumpkin, Daffodil, Strawberry Slush and Island Indigo. 

The sample on the right was made by me and used the same DSP with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  I used daffodil and white CS and this was one of my convention swaps I traded out to other demos.  Do you like?

Please take note of the little yellow brad in the center of the circle combo.  This is one of our latest and greatest SU items......CANDY DOTS!  Love em, love em!  They are adhesive-backed and come in all the StampinUP colors.  Ck them out on pg 171 in the current book and at only $5.95 a pkg. you can own all 4 color families!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment