Saturday, August 3, 2013

SATURDAY SUPER STAMP SALE

I thought since I have a blog now, I would sell some retired things at a big discount.  The below items are 40% off the original price except for Hostess sets which are marked down 25%.   All of these are clear mount & are in the big catalog that just retired.  It should be easy to look up the set and see if it would be a nice addition to your stamp collection.  If you are interested please post a comment here, email me at stampinfool2006@yahoo.com, or call 309-221-5241.  Its on a first-come, first-serve basis.  So don't delay!

Just so you know, I plan to do this quite often on Saturdays and always before 1:00 in the afternoon.  If it is after 1:00, then that means I do not have items to sell that particular week.  (I had a class this morning and something else going on after that, so today is an exception to any future Sat. sales.)

Of course if you live far away, I can ship to you and that fee can be discussed when you purchase stamps.  If I know you, and will see you at a class or workshop, I will personally deliver your item or items to you.

Ok, here you go.........if you have questions, please let me know.

Button, Button        $11
Fruit & Flowers      9.50
Merry & Type         $11
Open Sleigh            9.50
Curly Cute               $ 9
Perfect Punches       10.50
Confetti                   7.50
Come To Bethlehem   $9
A Word For You      $10
Made for You          5.50
Four Seasons (Hostess)   $11
WackyWishes (Hostess)  7.50

Thanks-
Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment