Saturday, August 10, 2013

Would you like to host a class at your home?

I'm currently searching for anyone who would like to host a class in your very own neck of the woods.  I will travel to meet you and 4 or 5 friends in the city you live, as long as you reside in Central IL and are in one of the following counties:

Peoria
Knox
Tazewell
Fulton
Woodford

Right now I do monthly classes in Knoxville and the Peoria area exclusively, but am willing to take my "act on the road" as they say.  I charge a minimal fee to make 3 hand-stamped projects, and these could be cards, 3-D items, or scrapbooking pages and would be the choice of the Hostess.  (The class fee will be determined by the projects the Hostess has chosen).

Your friends are under NO obligation to make a StampinUP purchase and are only charged the class fee.  Whether you invite "newbies" or "seasoned" stampers, they all can walk away with cute projects and hopefully will be inspired to create more!  :)

If you have any questions about this new idea of mine, please let me know.  Otherwise, take a look at one of my class projects we made the other night in Pekin.

Thanks-
Lori







No comments:

Post a Comment