Sunday, August 4, 2013

PAPER CRAFT CREW CHALLENGE MEETS UP WITH ANTLERS

 
Welcome to Card Sketch #52 with the Paper Craft Crew. 

Card Sketch #52


Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #52
 
My very first challenge attempt since starting my blog.  I hope you like my creation.  I used the stamp set REMEMBERING CHRISTMAS from the brand new SU Holiday Occasions Mini (pg. 28).  I got this set for free while I was an Convention during a "Prize Patrol".  Even better right?
 
Other items used for my card:
Bermuda Bay CS, Pool Party CS, White CS and Winter Frost DSP
Neutral Candy Dots, Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon and S. Slate Ink Pad
1 inch Circle Punch and 1 1/4 Scallop Circle Punch
 
***Please note I turned the sketch a different way for my card sample.



Thanks for looking, and please leave a comment to let me know what you think.  Lori Helvick
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for trying something NEW!!! I think this will be a GREAT man-card year-round.
    JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks JT. I have had some issues with actually entering it with the challenge design team. If I don't get this card in, I will know how to do the next one for sure (if I remember) LH

    ReplyDelete