Friday, August 9, 2013

Be a Hostess & get SIMPLY SKETCHED

Today I'm featuring the Hostess stamp set "Simply Sketched".  If you have a book party, or in-home workshop, you can earn this set with your Hostess Credit Dollars (page 205).  As long as your total orders come to $150 or more, you will qualify for FREE StampUP product!  Please e-mail me at stampinfool2006@yahoo.com or leave a post here if you need more details of our Hostess Program.

Now, on with the stamped cards !  Both artists used the little bird stamp from the set & sponged around the outside to highlight.  Left- Denise from Canada and Right- Gale from Port Deposit, MD.  It is very fun to see where all my convention swap cards come from.  I usually don't care if there is a recipe on the back or not, as long as I have a name and location of demo.

Check back tomorrow (Saturday) to see what I have for sale!

Lori





No comments:

Post a Comment