Tuesday, August 6, 2013

ARE YOU BLOOMING WITH KINDNESS TODAY?

We can never have enough kindness in our lives right?  Today's 2 samples prove that and then some!  The one on the left was made by Farah B. and features the StampinUP set Blooming with Kindness.  Colors used:  Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, & White.  She added in Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo ink. 

The card on the rt was made by Kivonne T. and uses Blooming with Kindness along with Papillion Potpourri for the butterfly.  Colors used:  W. Wonder, P. Pizzazz, I. Indigo & White.  The demo also used dazzling diamond glitter and iridescent ice emboss powder.

For more details, please e-mail me at stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

You may also visit my SU website, and my on-line store for any supplies you may need.  Please ck out my updated events calendar also while you are there (Central IL locations)
www.createwithlori.stampinup.net

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy these 2 convention swaps!




No comments:

Post a Comment