Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Faux Metal Makes Butterfly Shine

Several years ago, I did a technique book with my customers and stamping friends.  One of the techniques that we did was "Faux Metal" which is a very cool (or should I say-hot) technique.  You use a versamark pad, and embossing power, and keep heating up the powder like 4 times with our StampinUP heat gun.  On the last time while the powder is still hot, stamp your image. Very Cool !

Please ask if you need further instructions.

Todays card sample was done at our pre-Convention events with Late Night Stampers.  Watching all the "Wow" demos was my most favorite part of LNS activities.  Here you go.........




Leave a comment here, or at stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

I would love to hear from you please.     Thanks much-     Lori

2 comments:

  1. I love the faux metal technique - a great wow card! Thanks for participating in the 2013 Fall LNS Treasure Hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SO HOT! Wish there was a quicker way to make many cards with it, like for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete