Saturday, August 24, 2013

Shelli Cards

(Please note- this is my third post today, so hopefully I have redeemed myself a little after being "missing in action"  for 2 or 3 days)

Todays featured card samples were made by Shelli Gardner, and displayed on-stage at convention. 

The first example used the ever popular set "Gorgeous Grunge"- pg. 109 (attendees recd this one). I really do love this set, and it goes great with WASHI TAPE ! (smile) She used the new In Color Boutique Details- pg. 169 for the center of the butterfly- (Beautiful Butterfly Big Shot Die-pg 192)

The 2nd card is a "spinner" card and is a very cute card using the "Sketched Birthday" set on pg. 13.   Every time I make a spinner card, I can't resist playing with it before I mail it out.  It makes me smile every time!

If you have no idea what a spinner card is or does, please post a comment here, or send an email to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com    I can explain the procedure, and they are way easy to produce.

Also, if you would like to take a closer look or purchase any of the items mentioned in this post, you may visit my on-line store by going to:  www.createwithlori.stampinup.net  Thank you.


Here you go- enjoy..........


No comments:

Post a Comment