Thursday, October 3, 2013

Very Merry Tags & Mosaic Punch

I made a Christmas Card using Washi Tape.........LOVE IT, LOVE IT!  Also, I used the stamp set called Very Merry Tags.  One stamp in the set (the one I used) works perfectly for punching out and looks like an ornament.  StampinUP's Mosaic Punch is a "must-have" as it goes with many things.

Anyway, this featured card today will be my card swap for a demonstrator mtg. this Saturday in Peoria, IL.  If you are a demo and live in Central IL, please contact me if you would like to attend.  We adopt strays in our group!

Also, if you are a "demo wanna-be" please contact me as well.  You can come to a mtg. and see how much fun we have and learn something new.  Remember, right now is a great time to join the SU family because the kit is on special for only $25 in honor of the company's 25th Anniversary!
YIPPEE, what a great deal huh?

Call me at 309-221-5241 for any questions you might have about the demo opportunity.  You can also send an e-mail to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Now, enjoy the card sample of the day and thanks for stopping by...........Lori




No comments:

Post a Comment