Sunday, October 20, 2013

2nd Post- Mom is 78 Today

Some of you regular bloggers out there know my Mom & even if you don't, please allow me to share that today is my Mom's Birthday.

Evelyn (A.K.A. Mom) turns 78 today & we are having a little party at the nursing home for her (Galesburg IL).  Unfortunately, not long ago Mom was put in the nursing home since she suffers from dementia.  Her Mom (my Nama) had that illness too, and lived to be 101.  My prayer is that my Mom will be able to find some peace in her new surroundings and be able to adjust quickly to this curve ball life has thrown her.

Speaking of curve balls......how about those Cardinals, Mom?  (she has been an avid St. Louis Cardinals fan her whole life)

I LOVE YOU MOM!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



 
One of my sisters, Mom, and Me




No comments:

Post a Comment