Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper

I made this Halloween card for a friend of mine, and it went together pretty quickly.  I used the Tags 4 You set on page 37 in the Holiday Mini.  Also, the featured item is the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper found on pg 21 in the same booklet.

You may view these items by shopping my on-line store if you do not have a Holiday catalog. (or just contact me & I can send you one).  Browsing on my StampinUP Website is easy though, if you don't want to wait for the book.  Simply go to www.createwithlori.stampinup.net and click on the "shop now button" in the top right corner.  You can view all the holiday items there, as well as the main catalog items in a separate book.  Let me know if you have any questions with this.

Thanks for stopping and now the sample.........





No comments:

Post a Comment