Monday, October 14, 2013

StampinUP Tags 4 You Thanksgiving

As some of you out there do, I'm sure, I have today off for Columbus Day!  It will be nice to stay home and play with my stamps  :)

For today's post, I wanted to share a card sample made by Kathy from Knoxville, IL.  It's a very simple and cute card made with the stamp set Tags 4 You (pg 37- Holiday Mini).  She used the Label Bracket Punch (same page) to punch out the stamped image Happy Thanksgiving.

Both of these 2 items are available at a 15% savings when you get the Bundle for only $26.95 in clear mount.  Don't you just love how StampinUP has matching stamps and punches?  Then when they started bundling those matching items together, it really makes it just that much better!!

Anyway, enjoy todays card and please come back often as I post daily.   Lori







No comments:

Post a Comment