Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Punch Art & The StampinUP Opportunity

I recd one more belated B-Day Card that I would like to share coming all the way from Hagerstown, MD.  (I live in Central IL).  Colleen M. is my friend, and former demo in my downline.  I only met her once at convention 3 years ago, and she was my roomie.  Long story how she ended up in my demonstrator group originally, but she has dropped out. I'm very glad to see she is still stamping though, & she took the time to make todays card.

Thanks Colleen for your inspiration.  (I'm not sure about the "classic rock" statement--just what are you trying to say?) wink,wink.  Anyway, I like the Punch Art concept by simply using circle punches to make records.  Cute huh?

Now, how about you.........Do you live far away from me like Colleen?  Have you ever considered "The StampinUP Opportunity"?  It is very fun to be a SU Demonstrator for a fantastic company like I work for.  If you would like to learn more about doing what I do (since 1999), please contact me for information.  The starter kit is only $99 & can be COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED so you can get what you want.  Call me at (309) 221-5241, send an e-mail to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com   OR
visit my website at:  www.createwithlori.stampinup.net  to get all the details of becoming a demo & earning a discount on ALL your supplies.

Happy Stamping!!







No comments:

Post a Comment