Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mosaic Madness & Square Lattice Embossed Christmas Tree

I found a very cool idea last week on pinterest and made a card for myself.  I wish I could remember the creator's name for credit but sorry I cannot.

Anyway, all you do is stamp all your images on white CS with the Mosaic Madness stamp set (10 total).  Then punch out your images with the matching Mosaic Punch.  Form your tree by adhering your punched pcs. to white CS and then cut around the outside to get rid of extra CS.  Run your tree thru the BS and emboss with the Lattice Embossing Folder.

The colors used are real red and old olive.  I colored 6 jewels with a red sharpie marker and added those for a little embellishment.  Oh, and the tree base was just chocolate chip CS embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and "Tah Dah".......there you have it.......a very cool Christmas Tree!

Let me know if you like it and if you have questions.

Thanks for visiting my blog and please tell a friend!

Lori Helvick



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry for my very LATE response Lora, but glad you like the card :)
      Thanks for checking out my stamping blog.
      Lori

      Delete