Thursday, October 3, 2013

Give Me a "C" !

Do you live in the United States? and does the town you live in start with a "C"?  If so, I will give you a FREE pkg. of pearls or rhinestones (your choice).  Here are the details.........

If you live in Cleveland, Ohio for example, please send me an e-mail to: stampinfool2006@yahoo.com and tell me which pkg. you would like- pearls or jewels.  It's that simple!!  No catch or gimick to worry about and I will not stalk you!

Simply mention in the e-mail that you saw this FREE offer on my blog.  Of course, you will have to tell me your address so I can mail your gift and also verify that you live in a city that begins with a "C".  I thought this would be a fun and different way to give some "blog candy" out.

If you pay close attention to the "Live Blog Feed" on the right-hand side you will be able to see when you log onto by blog.  You might live in a very small town like"ForestGump", IL but it will register on this Traffic Feed as Champaign IL because it is the closest big town with internet service.  WHATEVER SHOWS UP as the city when you log in, is what I will be going by to give all "C" towns a gift.

I will be keeping track of all this because I can see entries that night not necessarily show up on the right hand side for public view.  If you would like your free gift for living in "Cleveland" (or whatever) please notify me no later than Midnight (Central Time) on 10-10-13 so I can begin mailing out the pearls and rhinestones.

Now, Give Me a "C"...............Thanks, Lori Helvick

No comments:

Post a Comment