Tuesday, October 1, 2013

News Flash--Just in!

Hot off the early morning presses……..

Speaking of the StampinUP Opportunity (from my earlier post)—

This just in……..HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT as this morning Stampin Up! announced for

2 weeks (October 7th - 25th) you can sign up to join Stampin' Up! For only $25.00!!!


That's right...it is CRAZY amazing! I am so glad this wonderful company is having these great 25th Anniversary specials....they are great, and so are YOU! I would love to have you join this company and be on my fun and inspiring team!

Please email me and we'll talk about how this will benefit you and "your stampin habit" (ha-ha) and I can share and answer any questions you have.

You will be amazed at the resources that are available to you and the best part...it's fun, it's rewarding, and you can do it YOUR WAY!

 


 

Guess what...another super 25th anniversary goodie your way...

In honor of Stampin' Ups! 25th Anniversary, they are making the hostess benefits for the month of October even better this month. You will get an additional $25.00 worth of products for every qualifying hostess level....I say a huge WOOT-WOOT!!! Maybe you would like to have an in-home workshop or a catalog party?

 

In a million years, I would have never thought that I would be blogging daily...and it is a daily learning experience, let me tell you! I am proud of my commitment and dedication I have in it.

Now I hope you pop in everyday, and I thank you for sharing my blog with your friends and family! Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment