Friday, June 12, 2015

Traveler by StampinUP & Card Samples on Display

As some of my regular blogging friends know, I recently put together a craft room for myself in the basement.  Well, I'm very happy to say I have 4 display boards going (or other creative places) where I have card samples for my guests to look at!  :)   No, I did not make all these cards myself!! (smile)

  1. One black display board is on the wall to hide pipes & a fuse box.
  2. One black display board is sitting on the bar area (portable, that I take with me places).
  3. The piano holds quite a few cards that I have for sale.
  4. The wooden beam in the middle of the room was great for hanging a rope, clothespins, & cards.
Anyway, I'm telling you all this because I recently put up 2 cork boards to hold any hand-stamped cards I receive from friends and family.  If they have ANY StampinUP products that were used (even retired) I plan to take pictures of the cards and post here before I add to the cork board display area.  I have 2 cards below--so thank you Tina and Kathie!!

The first card below is a demo swap that I got in Champaign, IL in May.  The "Traveler" makes a great masculine card!  Color Scheme:  Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar (retired), and Vanilla.

Thanks for stopping by.  Lori






Lots of room to add some more cards here!
I can always take down my flyers!

Demo Swap made my Susan L. from Michigan


Card sent to me from Tina (Williamsfield, IL)


Retired Stamp Set- Nuts About You
I like how Tina cut out around the tree!


Card sent to me from Kathie (Coal Valley, IL)
Retired Stamp Set- Lotus Blossom
Six-Sided Sampler (current stamp set with matching punch)







No comments:

Post a Comment