Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Kit w/ Fun Flower Punch

Two of my friends (and downline members) came over to my "stampin' den" yesterday to chat and craft. We had SO much fun! Terry did scrapbooking, and Bonnie & I worked on cards.  The pics below tell the story!

The first photo shows 2 of the cards created by Bonnie while she was here.  She used a Paper Pumpkin Kit from a few months back and re-vamped the cards a bit.  I really like the bright, cheerful colors that POP on the black & white card base.  Bonnie used some circle punches of course, along with the "Fun Flower Punch".

It was a good day in "Lori's Stampin' Den" and we got quite a bit accomplished!  Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  I also posted a couple pictures of us on facebook last night, so please check those out as well. (click on the FB link to the right of this post).

Stamp Happy !!  Lori Helvick


Great use of the Paper Pumpkin cards- made by Bonnie


Terry Meismer & Bonnie Alexander


I noticed Bonnie was wearing some of the circle punches!  LOL


Terry makes beautiful scrapbooking pages!! And she is quick at it too!!


I
Inspire, Create, Share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment