Friday, June 5, 2015

Build a Birthday Stamp Set & Punch Art

The first card today features one of my favorite new StampinUP items....."Bohemian Designer Washi Tape". (shown on pg. 157 in the new catalog).  I also used a little of the "Cherry on Top Designer Washi Tape" from the same page.  LOVE MY WASHI TAPE!!

Along with the washi tape on this card, I used the "Build a Birthday" Stamp Set- pg. 11.  I stamped a couple of the images so it would look like washi tape.  The birthday wishes verse came from this set as well.  Color Scheme:  Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon, Black and Vanilla.  The splatters came from "Gorgeous Grunge".

The 2nd card is very quick and simple.  This is a sympathy card for the loss of a pet.  If you are a dog lover like me, this card would be very much appreciated when we are suffering through a difficult time.

If you have any questions about either card project today, please let me know.
Thank you.  Lori








No comments:

Post a Comment