Monday, June 15, 2015

Watercolor Words & Turn In 3- Get One FREE

Todays card features a brand new stamp set called Watercolor Words.  (pg. 117- Annual Catalog).  This was my demo card swap for our Stray Ducklings Mtg. on Saturday.  If you are a StampinUP Demontrator, and live in the Peoria, IL area please contact me for a meeting schedule & you are more than welcome to join our group!!  Our motto is......."We take Strays"!

Anyway, some other new items I used besides "Watercolor Words" :

  • Elegant Dots Embossing Folder
  • Cherry On Top Designer Washi Tape
  • Cucumber Crush Ink Pad & Card Stock
  • Watermelon Wonder Ink Pad
  • Tip Top Taupe Ink Pad

Please let me know if you have any questions about my card project. 

Now, did you notice in my title-- "Turn In 3-Get One FREE?  Want to know what I'm referring to?  Well, I would appreciate if my stamping friends (who live close by) would save me some round embellishment containers!!  Yes, I have an empty "Stack & Store Caddy" (pg. 136) that I'm wanting to fill.  I have a plan for my desk area in my stamping room! I can't tell you what that is though, otherwise you would not give up your EMPTY containers to me! (smile)

For those of you who see me all the time, if you turn in 3 empty containers (please NOT the small thinner ones) I will let you pick one card from my stack of "for sale" stamped cards.  Get it?  You recycle your little round containers to me....... and I give you a hand-stamped card that you can give to someone else for any occasion you choose.  It's a win - win!!

Right now I only need one set of 3 for each person (sorry) until I see how many of these containers I get!!  :)

Thanks very much for your help!  Lori


Made by me for June Mtg. -  Demonstrator Swap


This looks thinner but its not.  I will need the ones that are 3/4 to 1 in. high please.


Stack & Store Caddy waiting to be filled  :(
Awe, its SO sad!!  Won't you help?






  

No comments:

Post a Comment