Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Stamp Set- I Think You're Great

If you like to use glimmer paper on your cards, this sample today is a good one to C.A.S.E.  I used a StampinUP Catalog layout from a couple years ago.  Of course, I had to switch up the colors and the stamp sets used.  (the picture really does not do it justice, if I do say so myself )  :)

A couple new items used:

  • Tip Top Taupe Card Stock & Ink
  • I Think You're Great Stamp Set

I used the "Kissing Technique" explained on page 130 in the brand new catalog.  This set was made specifically with this idea in mind I think.  Please take notice of the pattern background on the circle with the verse.

All products used on this card are current StampinUP with the exception of the Word Bubbles Framelits which just retired.  I hope you enjoy "Lori's Stampin' Creation" !

Thanks- Lori Helvick






No comments:

Post a Comment