Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Sprinkles of Life & Woodgrain Emboss Folder

I made the first card the other day when I was playing with the set "Sprinkles of Life".  Whats so cool about this brand new stamp set you ask?  Well, StampinUP has made it the featured Ronald McDonald set!  This means for every "Sprinkles of Life" sold, the company will donate $3.00 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.  You can truly make a difference while getting a very fun stamp set!!  :)

I've seen this set used for clouds, trees, cupcakes, ice cream cones, baskets........the list goes on!  (I hope you like my cloud and tree version).  SO VERY FUN TO PLAY WITH!

The 2nd card is a demo swap from Linda Reaney.  Both cards feature the Big Shot Embossing Folder called "Woodgrain".  I use the heck out of this folder.

If you would like to purchase any of the items used on todays cards, you may shop at my on-line store by clicking on the blue tab at the top right side of this post.  The "Shop Now" button will take you to my new catalog store front 24/7.

Thanks very much for stopping by.  Lori Helvick



Color Scheme:  Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe,
Cucumber Crush, Marina Mist and White


Color Scheme:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, White
along with brown, blue, and green markers




No comments:

Post a Comment