Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Awesomely Artistic by StampinUP

I made this card the other day after my new items arrived from StampinUP!  The brand new stamp set "Awesomely Artistic" was pretty fun to play with & I've seen some cute cards made with that set ever since mine arrived.

My layout for this card actually came from a StampinUP catty 2 or 3 years ago.  You should try that some time.......snag an old book, pick out an old layout, and replace the old stamps & colors with NEW!!  I don't consider myself very artistic at all, but I sure do have fun re-vamping, creating, and making old ideas new again.  :)

Color Scheme today:  Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Tip Top Taupe, Vanilla & Black StazON Ink.  I used a Gold "Basic Metal Button" and "Linen Thread" for embellishment.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you check back tomorrow!  Lori Helvick- Demo since 1999 & still having a great time!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment