Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stampin'UP Label Love & Burlap Ribbon

This card was a class project last year about this same time.  (Summer is almost over unfortunately, so I will be working with those beautiful autumn-like colors once again).

Anyway, the DSP on this card is retired but could easily be switched to the new "Color Me Autumn" pack on pg. 41 of the Holiday Mini.  The acorns could be changed up as well with the new ones (shown on the same page) included in the "For All Things" stamp set.

The verse I used is from Label Love with its matching Artisan Label punch.  The crushed curry pc. behind the verse was cut out with one of the Chalk Talk Framelit Dies.  Another Big Shot item used was the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.

Color Scheme:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, and White.

I used the Punpkin Pie 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon and a little of the Linen Thread for a bow.  The focal point on this card is probably the 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon that I used like a banner.  I used 3 Neutral Color Candy Dots on the bottom left corner as well.

Thanks very much for blogging with me!  Lori Helvick






No comments:

Post a Comment