Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Arrows Emboss Folder & Just Sayin' by Stampin'UP

Hello bloggers........I hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you live.  It's been a beautiful day here in Central IL and I took some vacation time off work to enjoy it! (and of course do a little stamping inside as well).

The card I have today features the Big Shot Embossing Folder called Arrows (pg. 226).  I also used the Just Sayin' stamp set shown on pg. 109 with its matching Word Bubbles Framelit Dies on pg. 230. 

My color scheme is very simple- just black and white with a hint of red for the heart.  For the 2 DSP Strips, I used "Back to Black" on pg. 187.  If you have questions just post them here or e-mail:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

***************************************************************************

Food for thought--

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather a skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly exclaiming, WOW! What a ride!"




No comments:

Post a Comment