Monday, August 18, 2014

Gifts of Kindness & Chevron Border Punch

Thanks for visiting today.  I have a card project that was inspired by demo Lee C. and then I changed the stamps and colors to make it my own.  The general layout stayed as hers was.

Color Sheme-  Vanilla, Soft Sky, Garden Green and Calypso Coral.  The last 3 colors were a "combo" on the Color Coach (pg. 176).  I knew I wanted to used Soft Sky because I had the matching seam binding ribbon.  I simply found soft sky on the coach & saw the other 2 colors to go with it......very fun to try different colors together from time to time.

I used markers to color in the flower stamp from Gifts of Kindness & the words came from this set as well.  The Chevron Border Punch was used for the 2 garden green strips and there you have it!

Enjoy!  Lori Helvick







No comments:

Post a Comment