Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Dozen Thoughts by StampinUP & Chevron Ribbon

Happy Saturday!  I hope you have some plans to create something this weekend.  I have class projects to plan for, along with coming up with samples for our Peoria, IL Stamp Fair.  Do you live in Central IL- somewhere close to Peoria?  Would you like to attend an "Inspire, Create, Share" Stamp Fair on September 27th?  We still have a few openings in the afternoon session.   Please e-mail me to get all the details at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Now onto the sample of the day........

Color Scheme:  Lost Lagoon, Vanilla and Crumb Cake.  I used the Star Framelit Die and the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder for the texture on the stars.  The verse came from the stamp set "A Dozen Thoughts" (pg. 108).  I used the Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon along with a retired color of the 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.

Beyond that little description, please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for blogging with me today!  Lori Helvick









No comments:

Post a Comment