Saturday, August 30, 2014

Color Me Autumn Washi Tape & For All Things

As of August 28th, the brand new Holiday Mini Catalog is open for business!!  There are some very cool things in this catty along with totally AWESOME stamp sets!  Unfortunately, Stampin'UP does a great job of tempting us year after year (myself included) LOL.  I pre-ordered some things & have been playing a bit with my new items.  Jump back.......I had to get ALL the new Washi Tape that was available!  (smile)

If you have the new catty to refer to, the "For All Things" stamp set & "Color Me Autumn Designer Washi Tape" that I used on this card, are on page 41.  If you don't have your very own copy, and don't have your very own demonstrator, please contact me and I will send you a Holiday Catalog for FREE.  If you currently use a demo friend, please call them for your catty.  Thanks for your understanding.

Todays Color Scheme:  Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake and White.

I used the Crushed Curry Bakers Twine (pg. 206) and the Antique Brads (pg. 209).  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks very much..........Lori







No comments:

Post a Comment