Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy Halloween by Project Life (Everyday Adventure)

Here are a couple more Project Life cards like I posted the other day.  Both these Halloween cards were made with items from the Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection (pg. 189).

With the help of a couple Stampin'UP punches and googly eyes,  I was able to create some scary looking creatures without using any Halloween stamps!  The "eek" came from the sticky letters in the Everyday Adventure accessory pack and the "boo to you" came from the brand new stamp set demos got as a free gift. (Love SU!)

I also used my Fringe Scissors (pg. 215) on the pumpkin card for grass & I cut the stem out free hand.  The legs for the spider came from the set "Project Life Point & Click" (pg. 27).  I had to spread them out a little wider to make them work though so I just used a Black Marker and did 1/2 at a time instead of an ink pad for the whole thing.  I used a marker for the dots above the spider and another stamp in that set as well.

Thanks for blogging with me today.  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment