Monday, August 11, 2014

Quilting Under the Stars & Moonlight (paper that is)

Say what?.........

Todays' sample makes me think of a quilt on a card!  I used the Designer Series Paper Stack called Moonlight (pg. 185) and the Star Framelit Dies (pg. 231).

I simply punched out a bunch of DSP squares & glued them on white card stock.  Then I used the Star Framelit to cut out the shape and inserted a white star in it's place.  I used a black marker so it looks like stitching.  The tiny star is a punch and the others are the Big Shot dies.

Pretty simple concept really, but please ask if you have a question.  Thanks-  Lori


2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use scaps and make a good looking card !! JT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for your comment JT! Yes, it was fun creating that one!

      Delete