Sunday, August 3, 2014

Project Life by Stampin'UP! - Everyday Adventure

I have 2 cards to show you today and both were made with items from the Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection shown on page 189.

Color Scheme for both:  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, and White CS.

I used the Washi Tape and the silver arrow embellishments that came in the Everyday Adventure Accessory Pack (pg. 189).  I added some Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon to one card and a few Candy Dots to each card as well.  I came up with both these card ideas on my own just playing around with my new Project Life kit.  Yes, eventually I will do some scrapbooking with it!

The word "Birthday" came from the Age Awareness set and I just added the ! at the end.  The other verse "Bravo, Congrats" etc. came from the Tag Talk set.  Also, on the Happy Birthday card I used the Project Life Point & Click set (pg. 188) & the matching Framelit Die- Project Life Cards & Labels (pg. 230).

I used other Big Shot items as well:  Tiny Triangles and Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folders along with the Window Frames Collection.

Thanks very much for blogging with me on a daily basis!  Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment