Friday, August 15, 2014

Stampin'UP Flower Punches & Moonlight Paper

The card sample today features 5 punches..........can you name them?  (ck on pages 219 - 223 for help if needed).

I used 2 different patterns of the Moonlight Paper Stack (pg. 185).  It's been my go-to designer paper lately I think.

The Big Shot and Oval Framelit Die was used for the white oval on this card.  I embellished with a couple of jewels and the very pretty new In Color ribbon called Blackberry Bliss 3/8 Stitched Satin.

ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO WOULD LIKE TO DO A RIBBON SHARE OF THIS NEW RIBBON?  CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED ON MORE DETAILS.  THERE ARE 5 COLORS OF THIS PRETTY RIBBON SHOWN ON THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER (PG. 207).  I like the "feel" of it and it's very easy to work with!

Oh, I forgot to mention the color scheme for today.........Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Always Artichoke and White.

Post here for questions or to get more details on the Ribbon Divvy.  You may also e-mail me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment