Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gently Falling Set Makes Another Pocket Card

Back in November (the 15th) I posted a pocket card made with the Festive Flurry set.  If you didn't get the chance to ck that out already, you may view the Nov. 15th post called: Pocket Card w/ Envelope Liner Framelit Die.  Just go to the blog archives on the right hand side for November.

Anyway, today this project is made the same way.  I used the Envelope Liner Framelit Dies (middle size) and the Sweater Weather DSP.  The stamped leaves come from the set called Gently Falling.

I can't remember who to give credit to for this idea, but I have made 3 of these so far.  (Birthday, Winter, and today's fall version).

If you have any questions, please write me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Lori








No comments:

Post a Comment