Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Sneak Peek- 2014 Occasions Mini- Retro Fresh

Merry Christmas to you all and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Sometimes we all just need a little inspiration to get us going on our stamping projects right?  Well, today I have a card to share that I made using brand new items coming up in the StampinUP 2014 Occasions Mini Catalog.  Before I mention some of the product I used, please turn to pg. 61 of last years' SU Catalog (if you have that).  I copied that baby card for my layout, can you tell?  Our catalogs are great for looking back and getting ideas so never throw them away!

Ok, I used the stamp set called "Love You More" which is available right now thru the Whole Lot of Love Promotion with SU.  I used the bird, and then the stamp that says Love You More, and just picked out the "You" by itself with a tangerine marker.

From the 2014 Occasions Mini, I used Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper and Retro Fresh Washi Tape.  If you know me, you know how I LOVE that Washi Tape!  In this instance, it was very easy to switch out the ribbon from my inspiration card and put the washi tape in its place.

Color scheme is:  Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Tangerine, Coastal Cabana and of course Vanilla CS.

If you have any questions about the card or new product, please let me know.  Also, if you would like a copy of the brand new mini catalog please contact me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks-  Lori









No comments:

Post a Comment