Friday, December 27, 2013

Sale-A-Bration 2014 & See Ya Later

Today's card features some new items coming up with StampinUP.  The Designer Series Paper that was used is called Watercolor Wonder & is in the Occasions Mini (coming on Jan. 3rd).

The stamp I used is called See Ya Later, and you can get this stamp set for FREE beginning on January 28th.  That's when Sale-A-Bration 2014 begins!!

Please contact me to get your Sale-A-Bration brochure and/or your Occasions Mini Catalog.  I really LOVE many of the new items in both these catalogs, so stay tuned for more samples on my blog in the days to come.

If you ck out a card on page 45 in last years' AC (annual catalog), you will see my inspiration for todays' post.  What do you think of my version?

Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment