Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Scrapbook Pages- Festive Flurry & Tasteful Trim Bigz Die

This 2- page spread is size 12 x 12 and made for a recent scrapbooking class I had in Peoria, IL.  If you live in the area please consider joining us for a class sometime.  For this particular class at the library, I do one session for scrapbooking and one session for card making.

The layout is pretty straight forward here but please ask if you have any questions.  I used the stamp set Festive Flurry (pg. 30 in the Holiday Catalog).  This catalog sale period ends January 2nd so let me know if you need anything from this booklet before then.

I also used the Big Shot Tasteful Trim Bigz Die for these pages.  I've had this die for quite sometime and really love the look!  I added some of the Frosted Finishes Embellishments for bling and that was that. 

What do you think?  Please leave me a comment here or write me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks- Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment