Thursday, December 26, 2013

Hello, Doily w/ Flowering Flourishes

Today I have a Convention Swap to post that was made by Fran K.  (yes, eventually I will run out of swaps to show you).

Fran used white embossing powder on black CS for the center of the doily, and black embossing power on white CS for the doily itself.  She used Flowering Flourishes (pg 118-AC) and Hello, Doily (pg 122-AC).

The Five-Way Flower was used for the center of the doily & Fran used 2 separate pcs. of black CS with the center circle raised up.  These 2 parts were punched out by using the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Lori Helvick






2 comments:

  1. This card is stunning. Love the use of black and red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too Terry. I've always been a big fan of a Black/Red/White combo on a card. Thanks for stopping by. Lori

      Delete