Sunday, June 1, 2014

Label Card Thinlit Die

Todays card sample was made by Kathy V. (a friend & fellow demo from Arkansas).  We attended the Catty Premiere in St. Louis together and this was her swap card.

Anyway, Kathy used the Label Card Thinlit Die to make the "Hi" on this card.  You can check this whole framelit set out on page 228 of the BRAND NEW 2014 -15 CATTY!!  If you still need a copy of this catalog, please send an e-mail to:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

You can start ordering new items from this book beginning on June 2nd (tomorrow).  I've had my "Wish List" made out for awhile now, but yesterday I sat down and figured out which items I want to order FIRST!!  :)

I really appreciate you stopping by my blog today.  Lori Helvick (SU Demo since 1999)


No comments:

Post a Comment