Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Tap Tap Tap Stamp Set & Doggie Paw Print

.........say what?

The 2 cards today were made by a couple ladies who live in Sterling IL.  I attended a "Card Buffet" yesterday at Debbie's house (a very sweet demo who I met at the 2013 Convention).  The next few days, I will be posting some card pics of samples from that event along with the 8 cards that I made there.

Anyhow, the first card features the brand new stamp set called Tap Tap Tap. (pg 126-new catalog).  The 2nd card I really thought was cute because I'm a dog lover.  Simply by using a couple punches, they were able to make a "doggie paw print" for a sympathy card.  I had never seen that before.

I'm not sure if I need to give Debbie or Mary the credit for these card samples but either way you did a good job gals & thanks for sharing!

As always, please ask me any questions you might have and I will try to answer them.  Lori


Sample from Debbie & Mary
 

Sample from Debbie & Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment