Saturday, June 28, 2014

Accordian Like Card- Beautiful Bunch & Be The Star Set

Today we had a Demo Mtg. in Peoria and my talk was called "Oh My Stars"!  I showed various cards that I made using Be The Star stamp set (pg. 93), Stars Framelits Dies (pg. 231), and the Stars Paper Piercing from the Eclectic Pack (pg. 218).

I have always been a big fan of Stars so I was very happy to see StampinUP come out with the Big Shot Framelit Stars.  I had fun playing and creating, and will be showing those various "Starry Creations" in the next few days.  :)

My friend Mary from Sterling, IL designed this "Accordian Like Card" (sorry I do not know what the actual name is so just made up something).  LOL  Anyway, Mary made her card with the new stamp set Beautiful Bunch and also Petite Petals and Flower Shop.  I have attached her flowery card below.

The next day after I saw her creation, I decided to make the same idea using stars.  What do you think?  I used the newest In Colors for my card, and added a few jewels to embellish.

Hopefully you will be able to get the "just of things" by looking at the pics below but please email me at:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com for cutting and scoring directions.

Thanks SO much Mary for your inspiration, and now how does it feel to have SEVERAL of your projects make it on-line!! (smile)

Lori Helvick










No comments:

Post a Comment