Saturday, May 31, 2014

Gorgeous Grunge & Sassy Salutations

...........& Family Pics (Vac)


I was gone all week on vacation to Mesa and Phoenix AZ so that's why I have not blogged for awhile!  I had a great time at our family reunion and of course missed all the family members that could not come.  My folks did not travel there from IL, but this is how many of their offspring  got together in their absence........

3 daughters (myself & 2 sisters)
5 grandkids (3 live in AZ, my son from Seattle, & 1 from St. Louis area)
5 great grandkids (3 live in AZ and 2 from St. Louis area)

It had been about 12 or 13 years since some of us had seen each other and I had never met 3 of the little ones that live in Phoenix!!  Anyway, we enjoyed catching up and taking plenty of pics. (A few are below but I will not bore you with too many).

Of course I wanted to share some pics of cards today as well.  I realized I never did share my few swaps that I got at the catalog premiere.  I will be showing those in the next few days and I have a couple to start with at the end of this post.

Both the cards used the stamp set called Gorgeous Grunge.  Tape It set was used on one card and Sassy Salutations was used on both cards for the verse.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by- Lori


Sisters-  Debbie, Val, & Lori
 

Myself with "Seattle Son Scott"
 

4 of the great grandkids & 1 grand daughter
Josie, Liam, Evie (named after my Mom), Jack & Lili
 

Made by Bonnie A.
 

Another swap- made by ?


4 comments:

  1. Great pics thanks for sharing!! JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice looking family…glad you had a good time and enjoyed the WARM weather…also glad to see that I can post here

    ReplyDelete