Friday, June 6, 2014

StampinUP Textured Impressions Embossing Folders & 1/2 Price Sale!

I usually sell the heck out of our Big Shot Embossing Folders because I use them a lot in classes and just in general! :)  They are definately worth $7.95 each, and I have all but a couple of them in my personal collection.

We have some new embossing folders in the new catalog so I am offering you a deal............Buy one at regular price ($7.95) and get the 2nd one half off ($4.00).  There is NO LIMIT to the number of folders you can get from me but there is a deadline:  Must contact me by Monday at 10 pm Central Time- 6/9/2014 to get the deal.

Please call me at 309-221-5241 or e-mail:  stampinfool2006@yahoo.com
to place your order for any Big Shot Embossing Folders you wish to purchase from the current catalog.  Unfortunately, on-line orders will NOT qualify for my offer because SU will charge you full price if you order from my StampinUP Website.

Also, please note I will be charging tax and shipping as normal from the $7.95 price NOT the $4.00 price.  But yes, you are still getting a good deal (especially if you LOVE the folders like I do).

Anyway, if you have questions about this offer or the 2 card swap samples below, please let me know.  Of course both cards together use a total of 3 different Embossing Folders!!  (Honeycomb, Perfect Polka Dots, and retired Elegant Lines.

Thanks for stopping.......Lori


Artist- Unknown
 
 

Artist- Jennifer S.







No comments:

Post a Comment