Sunday, June 29, 2014

I Love That Retro Fresh Washi Tape!

This card was made awhile back when I was playing with my beloved Washi Tape.  Not only do I love the Retro Fresh Designer Washi Tape but I love them ALL........page 190- go see for yourself!

Anyway, I had seen this patterned card some where (sorry I don't remember who to give credit to).  I switched things up just a bit like we all do, but the concept is the same.

I added a few candy dots and some paper piercing.  The words come from the stamp set Teeny Tiny Wishes.  What?  You don't have this "must-have" set?  Please check it out on page 18, and you will see all the words that it has to offer!!

The color scheme on todays card is:  Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron and Vanilla.

Please check back the next few days for some card swaps I recd at our Peoria Demo Mtg. on Saturday.  I really appreciate all the gals who took the time to make their swaps and they are wonderful ideas.

Thanks for blogging with me!  Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment