Monday, June 30, 2014

Stars Framelits and Work of Art

As I mentioned yesterday, I will be posting the card swaps I recd at our Peoria IL Demo Mtg. a couple days ago.

The first card was made by me to swap out.  I used 4 out of 5 sizes of the Stars Framelit Dies.  This card was very simple to make and I added a little glimmer paper in the middle and some jewels around the outside.  I thought I would make this a Birthday Card but it could also be made into a Christmas Card just by changing up the verse.

The 2nd card was made by Sarah A. and features the Work of Art stamp set.  This card is very timely for the 4th of July Holiday coming up.  Sarah heat embossed the white star in the middle of the blue section.  Thanks very much for your inspiration!

If you have any questions about these 2 swap cards, just ask.   Lori



No comments:

Post a Comment