Saturday, June 7, 2014

Blended Bloom by StampinUP

Today's post features a new single stamp from the new catalog (pg. 167).  This flower is called "Blended Bloom" and I fell in love with it when I saw it used at the Catalog Premiere I went to in St. Louis.

I'm still practicing with the Blendabilities Markers and coloring definitely is NOT my strong suit!  I was able to pre-order the Rich Razzleberry Assortment though, so maybe with a little more use, I will get better!

My color scheme today is:  Sahara Sand, White, Hello Honey & Rich Razzleberry.  I used the Hello Honey marker for the center of the flower, but for some reason the color did not quite match the new ribbon or the new DSP as well as I would have liked.  Oh well, it is only a sample and you can use your own color preference.

Thanks-
Lori Helvick




No comments:

Post a Comment