Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Season of Cheer Christmas Paper Makes B-Day Card

In the Holiday catalog, (pg. 29) you will find  the Designer Series Paper called "Season of Cheer".  I thought it would be fun to showcase this Christmas paper on a Birthday Card !!

Card # 1 below (B-Day) also features the following StampinUP Products:


  • Watercolor Words Stamp Set
  • Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
  • Season of Cheer Designer Washi Tape
  • Gold Sequin Trim
  • Thick White Card Stock

The #2 "Hello" Card features these StampinUP Products:

  • Elegant Dots Embossing Folder
  • Tags & Labels Framelits
  • Word Window Punch
  • Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper
  • Little Letters Thinlits

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Thank you for stopping by, and thanks for your support of my blog and my StampinUP business.  I so appreciate all of you, and please stop back often!!  Lori












No comments:

Post a Comment