Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack

I have 2 cards to share with 1 common pretty StampinUP paper.........

"Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack" can be found on page 144 in the Annual Catalog.  On Card #1 there are 2 separate pcs. of this paper (the green polka dot pc. is washi tape).  I used the vines and "friend" from "Awesomely Artistic".

The 2nd card also has 2 separate pcs. of the "Pretty Petals" paper.  I used the "Little Letters Thinlits" to cut out the word Hello.  The 3 scallops at the top were made with the "Striped Scallop Thinlits" Die and I added 3 candy dots.  The skinny black ribbon is retired StampinUP.

If you have any questions about other products used on the cards today, please let me know.  Now, go stamp something!!  (smile)  Lori Helvick









No comments:

Post a Comment