Monday, October 26, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves by StampinUP

The card I made below features the "Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder" and the stamp set "Lighthearted Leaves" (both in the current Holiday Catalog).

Color Scheme:  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Delightful Dijon, and Mint Macaron.  Also I used some "Gold Cording Trim" (pg 24- Holiday Catty)

All 3 leaves were cut out by the Big Shot and the "Leaflets Framelits".  I cased this card from either Connie B. or Mary B.  (I wish I could remember, sorry)

At any rate, if you have any questions, I am here for you.  Also, I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog post, You Tube Channel, Business Facebook Page & for following me on Pinterest.  If you don't follow me, please start!!  Feel free to pass along my contact info to your crafty friends.  It's the greatest compliment you could give me!  :)  Appreciate it......... Lori






No comments:

Post a Comment