Friday, October 2, 2015

Bold Butterfly Framelits by StampinUP

Today I have 2 cards to share with butterflies, and the final 2 pieces of "FUN MAIL" I received for my birthday!!  :)

The first 2 pictures below feature "Bold Butterfly Framelit Dies".  I like how the artist/stamper made use of that butterfly shown on page 172 in the Annual Catalog (top left corner).

Please look below each card project pic for more details, and to see who made these cards.  I love to get your comments and answer any questions, so feel free to post here at my blog or email me at:
stampinfool2006@yahoo.com

Thanks-  Lori Helvick


Made by Mary and/or Debbie.
Stamp Set- One Big Meaning for sentiment
Bold Butterfly Framelits


Card Swap from Convention
Artist-Creator Unknown
Colors include:  White and Calypso Coral


Made & sent to me by Tina.
Retired birthday sentiment on the inside but one I like!
Tina used "Lovely As A Tree" & the "Decorative Label" Punch


Made & sent to me by June.
"Elegant Butterfly" Punch was used along w/ the "Hello You" Thinlits
June used retired Designer Series Paper but still a beautiful pattern!



No comments:

Post a Comment