Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies

I hate to say this (if you live in a cold & snow zone like me) BUT.........it won't be long & we'll be looking out the window at all that white stuff! :(

The 2 cards below both feature the "Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies" by StampinUP and show a wintery scene out the window.  The first card was made by my friend and fellow demo Jolece W. and was my inspiration for the 2nd card.  (thanks Jolece)

Card #1--

  • White Christmas Stamp Set
  • Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies
  • Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper
  • Woodland Embossing Folder

Card #2--

  • Happy Scenes Stamp Set
  • Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies
  • Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack
  • Woodland Embossing Folder


All of the above mentioned StampinUP Products can be found in the Holiday Catalog except for the "White Christmas" Stamp Set and thats in the Annual Catty (pg. 68).  The 2 shared items are bolded and underlined above because they BOTH happen to be my "besties" in the latest book......LOVE them both because of the endless possibilities!!

Thanks much for blogging with me today & everyday!!  If you don't already have a StampinUP Demonstrator, I would love the chance to be your "go-to" gal (smile).  Enjoy the projects- Lori















No comments:

Post a Comment